Welcome to the Lexington Park Online Application
RESIDENT SELECTION CRITERIA
IT IS OUR POLICY TO RENT TO QUALIFIED PERSONS REGARDLESS OF RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, HANDICAP, OR FAMILIAL STATUS IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS.
- Identity Verification. Government issued photo identification will need to be presented by all household members 18 years and older and birth certificates for all household members under 18.
- Application. All adult household members and 17 year old members turning 18 within 120 days of the application must complete an application. 17 year old household members in the state of Mississippi must complete the application process.
- Occupancy Background. If your application is rejected because of a negative previous occupancy history, you will be given the name, address and telephone number of the consumer-reporting agency where you can obtain a copy of this information. We authorize the Property to make any and all inquiries to verify this information either directly or through information exchanged now or later with rental and credit screening services, and to contact previous and current landlords or other sources for credit and verification confirmation which may be released to appropriate Federal, state or local agencies.
- Scoring of your Consumer Credit Report. United Apartment Group uses an empirically derived, statistically sound, credit scoring system to evaluate your consumer credit report. Credit scoring is based on real data and statistics, so it treats all applicants objectively. Your consumer credit report contains information about you and your credit experiences, such as your bill-payment history, the number and type of accounts that you have late payments, collection actions, outstanding debt, and the age of your accounts. Using a statistical program, we compare this information to the credit performance of other applicants with similar profiles which allows us to predict how likely it is that you will pay your rent in a timely manner and fulfill your other lease obligations. Based upon your credit score, your application will be accepted, rejected or accepted on the condition that an additional security deposit is paid. If your application is rejected or is accepted with conditions, you will be given the name, address and telephone number of the consumer reporting agencies, which provided your consumer information to us. An applicant rejected for unsatisfactory credit is encouraged to obtain a copy of the credit report, correct any erroneous information that may be on the report and submit a new application to this community for further consideration.
- Criminal Background Search (for use with Criminal Recommendation Product). If your application is accepted or accepted with conditions, we will conduct a criminal background search. It is our policy not to lease to applicants who have been arrested or convicted of certain felonies or misdemeanors. We have a pre- defined selection configuration, which has been provided to our Criminal Search vendor. Prior to final acceptance of any applicant, our Criminal Search vendor will search for criminal background information on each applicant. If a report is found, it will be compared to our pre-selected criteria and a determination regarding whether an applicant meets our criteria will be made. If your application is rejected based upon our pre-selected criteria, you will be given the name, address and telephone number of the consumer reporting agencies, which provided your criminal information to us.
Warning: Section 1001 of Title 18 U.S. Code makes it a criminal offense to willfully falsify a material fact or make a false statement in any matter within the jurisdiction of Federal Agency
I/We have read and understand the Occupancy Standards, I hereby authorize the management to make such investigations into my history as they may deem appropriate. I understand that such investigations typically include (but are not limited to) verification of employment and salary, criminal background check, rental history, student status and consumer credit reports.
The Application Fee is $15.00
Please choose "I Agree" to continue.